Boo! at the Playhouse!
Sundays from 2 — 9:30pm at Hoover High School
October 4, 11, 18, 25 and November 1
Join us for a Spook-tacular social distanced event where you’ll walk on the trail to see seven scenes of fun Halloween entertainment! Each scene has plenty of treats for everyone (especially those with a sweet tooth) to stock their trick-or-treat bags. Note: Night time hours will have more mature entertainment content, so the day time hours are best for children under 13 years of age. There will be Halloween decor that will contain skeletons, witches, etc. as well as some special effects, so make sure your smaller child is comfortable with that.
- Tickets are $10 per person.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your reserved time in order to maintain social distancing.
- Patrons must wear a mask (and yes, it can just be a Halloween mask if it covers the mouth/nose area)
- No outside drinks or food permitted.
- Anticipated “tour” length: 40 minutes